top of page

"Huckleberry Finn" - Gruppe für Lehrer

Öffentlich·7 Mitglieder

Cafe Manila Professional Ver 1.5.2.0 Cracked Free 13 ##VERIFIED##

you do seem to go through mixers faster than any of us can afford to buy one, let alone repair one. one of the things i enjoy most about you, dear blogging friend, is that you are honest, and encourage us to eat and bake with whole grains, good fats, and all the goodness they bring. i am thrilled to have you as a friend.

cafe manila professional ver 1.5.2.0 cracked free 13

i am a former bosch user. i bought a secondhand kitchen aid - a model similar to the professional - and it is my go-to for anything heavy, like doughs, marinades, and cakes. it's been a great kitchen appliance, and i'm a big fan of kitchen aid for my baking needs.

my mom worked at this bakery for years. it was her entire life. she loved it and the people she worked with there. when she finally retired she took me to this bakery and i knew something was off. there were half baked loaves, strange flour mixes, weird vegetables in homemade candy and other foods my mom would never make. the vibe was depressed and almost like it was a zombie zone. she bought me something as a thank you for going there and it smelled like a bakery. when i asked her about it she said she stopped there every day. she ate meatloaf for breakfast. i wont go there.

ive worked in the food industry for years, including a short stint working in a bakery where i got the opportunity to work with the owner, and her prosciutto and cheese maker. she loved her mixer. the dough was always going into a countertop-top mixer, instead of a mixer with bowls. it is not a large capacity mixer, but does the job. when i see places, i ask about their mixers. if they have smaller capacity mixers i almost always get the look of distaste. she said she was too busy to use it. i cant even imagine working in a place that doesnt have a good mixer.

https://www.luvibee.com/group/luvibee-group/discussion/d2082660-f243-43c3-b0be-be98d34b7d29

Info

Willkommen in der Gruppe zu unserer Aufführung "Huckleberry ...
bottom of page